Tabactober 2020=>2021

vates

Legendary Member
Single-edge Sunday in Tabactober

Razor: MinGoose
Blade: Schick Proline (1)
Brush: DIY M7 Boar 24mm
Soap&AS: Tabac



The first run of the MinGoose. I'm quite impressed. 2 passes and touch-ups, no-fuss DFS2BBS. As expected, I liked the weight, balance, and shaving angle of this modern 3-piece more than of the vintage 'types'.
Knowing about the @Boycie83 's experience, I went with the best injector blade immediately for the first time. And the combo delivered. Definitely a keeper (gonna let my vintage injector razors go).
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Single-edge Sunday in Tabactober

Razor: MinGoose
Blade: Schick Proline (1)
Brush: DIY M7 Boar 24mm
Soap&AS: Tabac



The first run of the MinGoose. I'm quite impressed. 2 passes and touch-ups, no-fuss DFS2BBS. As expected, I liked the weight, balance, and shaving angle of this modern 3-piece more than of the vintage 'types'.
Knowing about the @Boycie83 's experience, I went with the best injector blade immediately for the first time. And the combo delivered. Definitely a keeper (gonna let my vintage injector razors go).
Glad to hear it's performed for you Vates. The B-20 has made a huge difference for me with this razor.
 

vates

Legendary Member
Tabac is going nowhere: it's still my primary base for testing new hardware or for those under weather days.
But there's too much bits of software eagerly waiting their turn...
 
Last edited:

GSVwetshave

Forum GOD!
Great! I'm in.
Moreover, I really like the Tabac, and I have about half a kilo of the true tallow version in my den now. Unfortunately Tabac classic lotion causes an allergic reaction in me, so it will not be on the photos.
 
Top