Tabactober 2020=>2021

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
I have a puck in use, 2 sticks and a another puck and this tub. That will hopefully be enough to see me through the pace I’m going, (a year in and I’ve yet to finish a tub of soap!) That said the new formula seems to be good and Jim will shaves’ review says potentially even stronger!
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
Same supplier has aftershave and EDT on offer for silly money too. £4.57 for the EDT! It’s like the Baxter of California clear out from a few months ago!
Tabac Original Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml,Multicoloured, Aromatic https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NAWOZBA/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_fabc_W3AEVPXS8MRSFQTRX45X

Tabac Original Aftershave 50 ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000W0SW4Y/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_fabc_N2QN05A6NM7CS5ATHM28

You need to select other sellers on the aftershave one.
 
Last edited:
Same supplier has aftershave and EDT on offer for silly money too. £4.57 for the EDT! It’s like the Baxter of California clear out from a few months ago!
Tabac Original Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml,Multicoloured, Aromatic https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00NAWOZBA/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_fabc_W3AEVPXS8MRSFQTRX45X

Tabac Original Aftershave 50 ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000W0SW4Y/ref=cm_sw_r_em_api_glt_fabc_N2QN05A6NM7CS5ATHM28

You need to select other sellers on the aftershave one.
Ive just had a e mail from Amazon , the supplier has cancelled my order for the two EDT , sold by Parkem.
They haven’t cancelled my soap yet , but , I am not confident.
 
Last edited:
Top