SOTD: Saturday 3 October to Friday 9 October 2026

Mark12

Forum GOD!
Monday 5th October...

Today's soap was DR Harris Arlington and the blade was a #2 Gillette 365. I added a little too much water too the soap this morning which wasn't ideal but the shave was good. I think this blade is a little on the blunt side for me and so I'll be moving it on now I think.

A lovely shave provided by a classy razor and one of my favourite splashes.

Enjoy your day...

1000046521.png
 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
05/10/26
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Simpson Chubby 1 Best Badger
Soap - LEA Cream (Spain)
Razor - Blackland Tradere
Blade - Kai DE Stainless
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Proraso Red
A/S - Williams Aqua Velva Original
Wk 41 (3).jpg

The Spanish LEA cream is excellent in use.
A very nice shave today.
Enjoy your day all.
 
Top