SOTD: Saturday 3 October to Friday 9 October 2026

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
04/10/26
Pre - Pears Transparent Original
Brush - Silver Birch Brushes - Cocobolo 26mm Silvertip (MAX)
Soap - Arko Stick "Pipe-bomb" & Travel Pot
Razor - 5/8 Thiers Issard "Evide Sonnant"
Edge - Tony'schin
Post - Cold water Rinse
Balm - Proraso Red
A/S - Williams Aqua Velva Original
Wk 41 (2).jpg

A quick tidy up this morning with a single pass with some touch-ups.
Enjoy your day all.
 

Randy

Forum GOD!
1000017513.jpg

Muhle R41 / Gillette Rubie
DR Harris Marlborough
APShave Silksmoke 28mm

This soap is better than I thought. Protective and slick as ice, didn't need so much water, but I added just in case. The final lather was good and didn't collapse as expected. Tamed down the roughness of the R41 aka the Beast. I don't like this razor, the result was excellent though. Almost BBS with great shave speed as if it was Monday morning. 2.5 full passes along with touch ups. Wow.


ps Everyone should have a Silksmoke in their den. I'm pressing down hard in every shave for face lathering and the donut effect doesn't exist.


My respect.​
 
Last edited:

TomG

Forum GOD!
j4XvjOX.jpg

Prep: RazoRock Lime Pre-shave Soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Saponificio Varesino Two-band High Mountain Manchurian White Badger
Soap: Saponificio Bignoli Antica Ricetta
Razor: Wolfman WR2 (1.25mm)
Blade: Gillette 7 O'Clock Black(1)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel, Vintage English Leather After Shave Lotion
Scent: Santa Maria Novella Peau d'Espagne EdC
 

Johnny Bravo

Love Guru to the stars.
file_0000000056448210928c08c1140e25cb.png

4 October 2026
Overall Rating: ★★★☆☆ (Solid Shave)
Smoothness: ★★★★☆ (Very Smooth)
Irritation: ★☆☆☆☆ (Zero Burn)

Time of Day: Afternoon 🌤
Blade Uses: 1
Passes: 2

Razor: Asylum Asylum Injector V3
Blade: Schick Schick Injector
Additional Pair 1: Leaf Leaf + Dorco Prime
Soap: Executive Shaving Fresh Mint cream
Shaving Bowl: Captains Choice Obsidian Copper
Brush: Highlander TSR LE2023 Boar with Omega Professional knot
Pre-Shave: 3P Crema 3P
Aftershave: Mr Myrsol Plastic Shave
Other Product: Executive shaving Fresh Mint balm

Notes: This will be my shave set up for the week, I will switch my brush around but I won't be posting anymore S.O.T.D posts.
Have an epic week everyone.
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Soap/Cream:- Nivea Men Sensitive Shaving Foam
Razor/Blade:- BIC 1 Sensitive Disposable Razor #4
Deodorant:- Milkman Furiously Nude Unscented (Australian made)
 
Top