celestino
Forum GOD!
Happy Birthday.![]()
What’s better than a good ol’ Cheshire shave on your birthday? The answer: Nothing.

Happy Birthday.![]()
What’s better than a good ol’ Cheshire shave on your birthday? The answer: Nothing.

Damn! I’m not keen on a wobbly bottom either.Excellent ergonomics- I love the shape and it’s the perfect size for my medium hands BUT the base is not fecking well flat, which bothers me far more than it should, so it wobbles.

Wonderful Picture.![]()
Hoshitonbo 6500 first edition
Kanayama Cordovan #80000
B.J Custom Chubby 1.5 in Lignum Vitae
Pre-Proraso Sandalwood
Soap Proraso Sandalwood
Aftershave Proraso Sandalwood
Finish Guerlain Santal Royal Edp
Thanks Wayne.Wonderful Picture.

I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on 360 red Wayne. Blind buy or did you try it before purchasing?Wonderful Fathers Day Shave
I replaced the shark blade with a Voskhod
And was rewarded with a bbs comfortable shave.
When you find The blade for a razor it’s a great feeling.
If you don’t yet know the scent of Perry Ellis 360 Red get on it gents its really fresh, clean and manly best of all it’s less the £20 for 100ml
View attachment 30831
Blind in the true nature of the word but bought on recommendation of people on Youtube who,so far, have never let me down so I knew I was pretty safe and the Wife adores it which is a win. It is too nice to not be better known mate.I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on 360 red Wayne. Blind buy or did you try it before purchasing?