Tue 9th April
Jayaruh No67 Syn
L`Occitane Cade cream
Feather F11 Neo
F11 [ 2 ]
Floid Vigoroso A/S Lotion
As yesterdays shave with this Cart went so well, i decided on a second one but this time making rare use of a cream. I was really impressed by the quite low level of stubble regrowth from yesterday, indicating just how good the Shave was.
Again I ensured that the Shave was not rushed, and it was really smooth again with a really close all round finish. I did take a little longer today on the Shave as using a cream more Razor rinsing was necessary. The ease and quality of this problem free Cart Shave confirms it as a good Travel Razor for me. It might cost a bit more than disposables and the much praised Guard, which did not work for me when I tried it , but having had such good back to back Shaves justifies the expense for me.