SOTD Saturday 06 April 2019 - Friday 12 April 2019

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
D2B7D327-0145-4895-A3E7-FDAB8429F317.jpeg
Menthol Monday:

L’Oreal Men Expert Facial Wash
Razorock Plissoft 26mm Monster
Wilkinson Long Handle/Wilkinson day 5
Bundubeard Kameelperd’s Kick SS
Prep ASB
B&M Arctique AS Splash
Bleu de Chanel EdT

I see I’m not the only one who used the Kameelperd this morning because a friend of mine on Master Shave in South Africa also used it!

This soap is magnificent - like I was telling guys on other wetshaving forums that it’s a South African Glacial soap because that’s how frigid it is, but it lathers completely different. The Glacials lather just as rich but they’re more slick, and this one is thicker and puffier. The menthol effect though is just as intense. The Prep provided such wonderful extra cooling with its perfect soothing and I nearly fainted when I applied a couple of dabs of the Arctique - no other aftershave is this cold. Another great BBS shave!

Wishing you all a great week!
 

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Monday AM 2019-04-08

Moss Anniversary Slate scuttle
Rooney 3/2 Faux Horn Finest (24/54)
Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond Oil shaving cream (vintage)
Paradigm II Titanium
Personna 74 Tungsten (7)
Col. Conk Almond aftershave balm

The Paradigm is extraordinarily smooth, especially with the wonderful old C&E cream and Personna blade.
 
Top