Social distancing for xmas

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Yeah, sh|te eh... Fingers crossed we can have my parents round for xmas dinner.
Shame as it's my Sons 13th birthday on Xmas day, so we can't even have a party for him... No that he is @rsed!

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
We only have my mum left, my wife is an only child and I wouldn’t pee on my brother if he were on fire. So Christmas for us is the Mrs and the kids. To be honest I love it that way they all mean the world to me and I’d rather have Christmas Day just that way. We will probably pop and see mum Christmas Eve or Boxing Day, but if we can’t we will drop pressies and run. So socially distanced Christmas is no worry.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
@Rowlers it is a shame but I hope it works out as well as possible. The Mrs birthday is on the 21st so trying to think of something novel.

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Well, for me the first Christmas alone I can remember. Family abroad. Lots of "virtual" warmth and greetings I hope.

Spare a thought for all those who are alone this Christmas. I don't mind specially so I'm lucky, but I imagine others could feel rather lonely.

D

Deleted member 476

Just 4 of us so small bubble. Fresh trees are scheduled in-stock this Wednesday, so I'll be first in line because fake tree, fake christmas is my moto, Won't be travelling to see family this season.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Just 4 of us so small bubble. Fresh trees are scheduled in-stock this Wednesday, so I'll be first in line because fake tree, fake christmas is my moto, Won't be travelling to see family this season.
Use to love a fresh tree, but I developed an allergy, get near one and a get a nasty itchy rash. However we do pop a potted one out the front, the lad can deal with that one, 19 year olds do have a use !