Simplicity

Nisse

Old geezer
Well, simplicity, not my style, it is like finding one favourite beer and be happy with that, boooring...
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
So, when we will find the best equipment for us, what should we do with the rest of it?

Toss it, sell it?
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Has a new synthetic fibre introduced recently? I seem to have a memory (probably false) than a new one was developed.
I haven't heard of a new one. Their synths (IMO) are the best on the market.
 

Tzimisce

Forum GOD!
So, when we will find the best equipment for us, what should we do with the rest of it?

Toss it, sell it?
Yup. What else?
I ended up with one SE, one DE, one travelling razor, one straight and one shavette.
And I am not thinking of buying something inferior than the ones I have right now. :)
 
Top