les24preludes
Forum GOD!
I wish.... I do play. It's the back of a chess board.You have a lovely snooker table as well !![]()
I wish.... I do play. It's the back of a chess board.You have a lovely snooker table as well !![]()
Sir, I salute you, if you can play upside down chess and shave you are a better man than I !I wish.... I do play. It's the back of a chess board.


Well sell it but that can be difficult to say the least.So, when we will find the best equipment for us, what should we do with the rest of it?
Toss it, sell it?
Yep, 23mm Sophist in porcelain and synth.Is that a Muhle brush?
Done both.So, when we will find the best equipment for us, what should we do with the rest of it?
Toss it, sell it?
Steve, you are a bad man! Now I have something else on my list.Yep, 23mm Sophist in porcelain and synth.

Has a new synthetic fibre introduced recently? I seem to have a memory (probably false) than a new one was developed.Steve, you are a bad man! Now I have something else on my list.![]()
I haven't heard of a new one. Their synths (IMO) are the best on the market.Has a new synthetic fibre introduced recently? I seem to have a memory (probably false) than a new one was developed.
I did say it may have been a false memory.I haven't heard of a new one. Their synths (IMO) are the best on the market.

And to be equally honest, I am a Muhle partisan.I did say it may have been a false memory.![]()

Yup. What else?So, when we will find the best equipment for us, what should we do with the rest of it?
Toss it, sell it?

Is this before or after the change (!) soap?Haslinger. Any flavour.