Steven_jagger
Forum GOD!
Think I will call this one tequila sunrise.
Are they filled with coloured epoxy?Elm burr handle No.2, this piece has some voids in it that I plan to fill with a bit of colour just can't decide what colour to go with yet.
View attachment 47919 View attachment 47920
Not yet, red coloured epoxy seems to be a popular suggestion so far.Are they filled with coloured epoxy?
Was just asking if that was what you would be filling with.Not yet, red coloured epoxy seems to be a popular suggestion so far.
I like the idea to fill with red epoxy, looking forward to seeing the finnished handle. P.Elm burr handle No.2, this piece has some voids in it that I plan to fill with a bit of colour just can't decide what colour to go with yet.
View attachment 47919 View attachment 47920
Very nice indeed, is anyone's name on that handle yet? P.
Beautiful.This is a finished yew handle brush fitted with a 26mm boar knot away to its new owner featuring a Black Country Flag pin mounted in the base.
View attachment 48213 View attachment 48216 View attachment 48217 View attachment 48214
Well done, very good indeed . P.Been away for while trying to break the back of these resin handle and get them to a stage where I am happy with them so here we are with today's turning.
View attachment 53669