shavingshopclub.com
stirlingsoap.com
theshavedenshop.com
vikingsoap.com
wetshavingproducts.com

Last edited:

Macanbhaird

Veteran
Looked at Gift & Care here in Spain and they seem good. My basket is loaded and I am ready to press the button on an order but the PAA slant razor they have is out of stock. Just waiting until that is back in and I will press the go button. Any feedback on them most welcome (and the PAA bakelite slant!).

efsk

Forum GOD!
I ordered from them a few times, and have only good experiences. Whih of the PAA's do you mean? The OC or the Alpha Ecliptic? The OC is a very nice little shaver, the AE one of the est I've tried.

efsk

Forum GOD!
The PAA OC is a very nice slant, which is not that strange as it is a near exact copy of the original Fasan slant, a razor that has proven its worth over the past 75 years.
Just remember: the thingy is VERY lightweight, which might persuade you to add pressure. Don't. Let the razor do the cutting, no weight, enjoy the noise and be surprised at the results :)

Macanbhaird

Veteran
The PAA OC is a very nice slant, which is not that strange as it is a near exact copy of the original Fasan slant, a razor that has proven its worth over the past 75 years.
Just remember: the thingy is VERY lightweight, which might persuade you to add pressure. Don't. Let the razor do the cutting, no weight, enjoy the noise and be surprised at the results :)
Thanks for the comments....I will have a think about that.

Macanbhaird

Veteran
Thanks for the comments....I will have a think about that.
Looks very nice and not expensive. Watching some of the shaving videos around on Youtube too and it seems to get good reviews. Might be on my list instead of the Bakelite one. Thanks once again!