Shaving Gear Websites Sticky...

Ben

Has anyone had any experience with http://www.extrashaving.com (think it's the outlet for Rocnel Razors)

I placed an order online for a razor and received a link for payment via shopier a couple of days later (8 th August), paid the invoice and received an almost immediate response to confirm which base plate I would like.

7 weeks later and still no razor and I get absolutely no response when emailing.

Sorry Ben but I have not encountered them before. How did you pay, maybe you could cancel the order if it was Paypal? Seven weeks is a looong time to not get an email response. Personally I think emails should be answered on the day received or at a stretch the next day.

Irfan

Forum GOD!
Www.whippeddog.com
Complete straight razor starter kit.
Unbelievable customer service.
If you're looking to start using straight razors but are concerned about costs Larry has it covered.
Cheap hones, cheap strops (that work) and budget razors.

Last edited:

SeanC

Forum GOD!
Www.whipped dog.com
Complete straight razor starter kit.
Unbelievable customer service.
If you're looking to start using straight razors but are concerned about costs Larry has it covered.
Cheap hones, cheap strops (that work) and budget razors.
Good value brushes too and fair shipping rates

Cheesepiece

Gold Member No. 8
I support Anthony @ the now Shave Lounge whenever I can. I find their service exceptional.
Traditional Shaving's Leeds shop is excellent and Green's tobacconist is round the corner and they also stock a good bit.

To add to the list:
Bestshave.net (Turkey I think)
Cheap blades and also the source of those horse hair brushes that were quite popular about 5 years ago and which were about £6 shipped if I recall correctly.