Shampoo bars, which one is the best?

Celar36

Forum GOD!
@Nishy why you gave you shampoo bars.

most of liquid shampoo cause me itchy scalp and oily hair. Only shampoo which was ok was Clear but they change formula.

shampoo bars are better for me but my hair feel dry?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
@Nishy why you gave you shampoo bars.

most of liquid shampoo cause me itchy scalp and oily hair. Only shampoo which was ok was Clear but they change formula.

shampoo bars are better for me but my hair feel dry?
Hello my friend, yes some shampoo bars did leave my hair more dry than using certain shampoos. In the end I only liked to use Mystic Waters. Literally need only 3 circular motions on the scalp. However it took too much effort to get hold of. Plus I end up buying other shaving stuff that I don't really need :)
I'm lucky that I don't have any scalp issues so currently using Aussie Miracle but I can confirm it is heavily scented. Have you tried Simple hair shampoo? Also for dry hair and scalp I found coconut oil massaged in left overnight (watch your pillow case) and washed out in the morning does a very good job to treat the above. Vatika is a good brand.

Cheesepiece

Gold Member No. 8
11 weeks The Scottish Fine Soaps Vetiver & Sandalwood shampoo bar lasted for me.
Once the gyms closed in lockdown that was habitual daily usage too, as before that I would have used the gym's soap dispenser for my hair 4 or 5 days a week.
I find that astonishing value for money.
I bought three in my original order and today pifd one to a mate who was bemoaning Head & Shoulders when we spoke last.

nickc

Über Member
I just ordered a couple of the SFS Shampoo Bars; hopefully they will be better for my scalp than some of the speciality shampoos I have tried in the past.

nickc

Über Member
Used the SFS shampoo bar last night, nice lather but do find that it dries my hair out.
Now to find a conditioner bar...

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Another one to try.

From an eBay shop... They sent 2 of the same bars, but were very quick to send out the missing bar and I got to keep the extra one. Top customer service.

The three Gruum bars I tried were all pretty decent:
I got them on offer 3 bars for £12 delivered, not sure they are worth full price though?

NeilJ

Über Member
I've been using a DR Harris 'Arlington' shampoo bar for a couple of weeks, it's the the first time I've ever used a bar so nothing to compare it to. I have a grade 2 all over so just rub the thing over my head and it lathers up a treat. It hasn't caused any itchiness and the scent is great so I will definitely been getting another one when I finish this one.