September 2020 Aquisitions

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Synbad 26mm knot, will try and set it in my Alpha Outlaw handle next weekend.

Also a Zebra Expandz pen all the way from Japan (was £3 cheaper than UK sellers) which came with a beautiful origami dragon! I don't lose much, but I do lose a lot of pens that live in my trouser pockets, so this is replacing another Zebra pen that has gone walk about.

IMG_20200920_204833_small.jpg
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Synbad 26mm knot, will try and set it in my Alpha Outlaw handle next weekend.

Also a Zebra Expandz pen all the way from Japan (was £3 cheaper than UK sellers) which came with a beautiful origami dragon! I don't lose much, but I do lose a lot of pens that live in my trouser pockets, so this is replacing another Zebra pen that has gone walk about.

View attachment 76964
:confused:should I ask why you need an expandable pen for your trouser pocket?
 

Sig Solo

#WAD
Razors:
Feather: AS-D2 and Popular
Merkur: Futur 700✔, 45 C Bakelite
Edwin Jagger: DE89BL
Gillette: King C Gillette✔, pre-war Fat Handle Tech, Travel Tech Griff R2 and 7 O´clock
Rockwell 6C

Proraso White Shaving Cream✔ and preshave cream✔
Gillette Shaving Cream, Lime
Wilkinson Shaving Stick
Arko and Derby Shaving Stick
Shaving stick container
Shaving Lather scuttle mug
Blades: Feather, Gillette Platinum✔, Gillette Nacet, Treet✔, Personna Stainless✔, Voskhod, PolSilver SI

All on the way...


Arrived(✔)
 
Last edited:

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Razors:
Feather: AS-D2 and Popular
Merkur: Futur 700, 45 C Bakelite
Edwin Jagger: DE89BL
Gillette: King C Gillette, pre-war Fat Handle Tech and 7 O´clock

Proraso White Shaving Cream and preshave cream
Gillette Shaving Cream, Lime
Arko and Derby Shaving Stick
Shaving stick container
Shaving Lather scuttle mug
Blades: Feather, Gillette Platinum, Gillette Nacet, Treet, Personna Stainless, Voskhod,

All on the way...
Just the beginning 🙈
 
Top