I'll have to remove the label – I even like the bowl. A great soap, the shave went very well and I like the smell ... a winner!
I also keep my pens in such type of containers...This useful, if utilitarian, container for CultPens purchases. Came from Homebase and I think I should have bought two...
...
steve
You don't seem to have enough Sebum soaps king David.
There is a video on YouTube from GeoFatBoy how to shave the area under your nose.Yaqi Katana.
This uses a snapped blade, hopefully it'll be small enough to get right under my nose. A problem area for me. The Leaf doesn't quite get there.
Cheap enough to find out anyway. Seems solid enough.
View attachment 76691
I've sold a few, George.You don't seem to have enough Sebum soaps king David.
Does it worth the money this one?I've sold a few, George.
Haha King RandyThere is a video on YouTube from GeoFatBoy how to shave the area under your nose.
Mine is a Greek one, not easy to clean easily the area. If nothing works, we can always cut it king Wayne. Randy told his BS again.
Difficult question, George. To me, yes. I love grapefruit and the Ruby Red Grapefruit EO scent, especially of the serum, is lovely. TOBS do a grapefruit cream, but I prefer soaps. Tomorrow's shave can't come soon enough.Does it worth the money this one?
Just cover it with water overnight, it should swell and fill the bowl, My first one (I have 6 now to get through) was already filled.Is this how your soap swelled to fill the bowl completely?
For me the V4 is the best one. gives me a good comfortable and irritation free shave. Even with a Feather. So i just bought a R96 in addition of my R95...Looking forward to the review of the V4! My fingers were itching last week when checking the Muhle website![]()