September 2020 Aquisitions

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I'll be interested in your thoughts. I had a bottle and it was probably the most underwhelming fragrance I have ever owned. I really didn't take to it at all.
Just used it, first impression very nice, will see how it settles and how long it lasts. My first venture in to Tom Ford. I would say though that Miller Harris Vetiver Insolent is my very favourite still.
 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
@Optometrist @vartik @R181 Come on folks, that's not really a sad situation. I can live without Chinese stuff, if it comes to that.
China and India are in middle of a spat at borders around south Tibet. Given Chinese habit of relentless aggression and area expansion, finally Indians had enough. China acceded Indian area in 1956 by deceit, in 1962 by a war and now they want to re-write the 1962 line of control by pushing into Indian territory by almost 20 miles. (this is just one spot, elsewhere in eastern India, they claim a whole state of million sq miles belongs to them!!!)
Some 90 of them ambushed and killed 20 Indian soldier who went on line of control to tell them to go back to their original positions. Indians were attacked with machetes and sticks that had spikes and nails and dead bodies were pushed over cliffs down into icy river. Somebodies were never found.
Indian normally do not retaliate (with China) and accept events like this as fait accompli but this one had gone too far and Public outcry made it hot debate. India retaliated by banning PUBG and some 18 other Chinese apps. China retaliated by down-scaling imports to India. But India is in no mood to be pushover this time and there are serious garrison deployment to the border. Yes I can live without Chinese shaving stuff.
 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
Bob i was referring to the sad face smile icon. Yes FedEx is too steep but given the background events here in very recent weeks is the only possible reason. I was just sharing.
 
Top