Tried it twice and it’s very good, lasts all day ! Quite surprised.View attachment 75946
From local cosmetics shop, smells like Tom Ford Noir. Don’t have a marker to tell if it’s the case, but smells nice for £5.99.
Is it the one described as New TH knot which is on presale at the moment?Yes, Aliexpress.
Looking forward to the review of the V4! My fingers were itching last week when checking the Muhle website
It' this oneIs it the one described as New TH knot which is on presale at the moment?

Are those available in local markets over there or you ordered from Europe?For those who really love old world barbershop scents, this one will take you back to 50s. It smells nothing like I have known earlier and sure does smell dated. I will gladly finish it using when I am home. Smell doesnt stay too long and has hint of cooling in it. On the back sticker there is ingredient list and I have read somewhere else that it contains traces of Urea, acting as a humectant.
I wanted to try this AS and re purpose the bottle for travel use with Old Spice AS that I have by truckloads. Star cap on a small 50ML old spice is meh and just wont stay fit. Alpa cap is solid Bakelite and it stay tight.
View attachment 76427
It is not available in local market. I ordered from a Polish vendor on eBay about 3 months ago.Are those available in local markets over there or you ordered from Europe?
I'll be interested in your thoughts. I had a bottle and it was probably the most underwhelming fragrance I have ever owned. I really didn't take to it at all.