I’m intrigued by this artisan. I’ve seen him mentioned a few times recently. I’d appreciate your thoughts on his products.Joserra Spañish Fern Set.
View attachment 76206
Rob, I've had a couple of Jose's soaps and splashes. The soap is, in my opinion, the slickest of the three Spanish artisans, but it's quite soft. The Noir set, I emptied the soap container after just 15 shaves. Admittedly, that was using chubbies and D01 2-Band brushes, though.I’m intrigued by this artisan. I’ve seen him mentioned a few times recently. I’d appreciate your thoughts on his products.
Thanks David. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.Rob, I've had a couple of Jose's soaps and splashes. The soap is, in my opinion, the slickest of the three Spanish artisans, but it's quite soft. The Noir set, I emptied the soap container after just 15 shaves. Admittedly, that was using chubbies and D01 2-Band brushes, though.
Frank, of Daisho, makes the best scents of the three artisans, however, he's just released a new base upon which I can't comment as I haven't used it.
I still put Manuel in first place.
Not heavy enough though, only 1000gr. I strongly believe it won't last at all Wayne, right?I could smell the Almond before opening it
View attachment 76187
I think I'll be sick of it before it is GerorgeNot heavy enough though, only 1000gr. I strongly believe it won't last at all Wayne, right?
Thanks David. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.![]()

As you keep telling me, Lu, I need lessons.Very good explanation from David but my Joserra have much longer duration![]()

VERY nice, enjoy.Again not shave related but I just bought this Mint Christopher Ward 38mm Bronze Trident Pro Automatic Watch. This will patina with age, if I can keep the Brasso off it
View attachment 76218
Thank you. It looks nice, a little small for me but I'll grow to love it.VERY nice, enjoy.
Bronze and copper tone watches seem t9 be an in thing at the moment.Thank you. It looks nice, a little small for me but I'll grow to love it.
Where did you buy the set from?Joserra Spañish Fern Set.
View attachment 76206
You use FB?Where did you buy the set from?