September 2020 Aquisitions

N_Architect

Travel, See, Feel, Explore
By Jan Ruzinsky, a custom Green Tuscany shell cordovan leather strap (22/16, 120/90) for my Edifice Bluetooth EQB-1000.



And another ...Casio, this time a very cheap one, the sapphire Edifice plain date quartz.
That one will wear Jan's older straps that I have used very little, a burgundy Horween shell cordovan and a suede beige. These are 20/16, 115/75mm.



I find Jan's straps to be of excellent quality and of great value. He's based in Slovakia, so no customs charges for his products.
The green above cost me €65 incl. p&p.
 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
Mail Call from eBay. Kind of elusive elsewhere but available in eastern Europe. This is my first 'modern' Old Spice AS and I am glad to report it doesn't smell like Axe for pimply peach fuzz teens. Color can be bit misleading but it isn't green smelling. My bottle came with white cap as against a Red one in stock picture but it doesn't smell cheap knock off. So money well spent. However it is not strong at par with Old Spice of yore.
IMG_20200904_214355.jpg
old-spice-champion-aftershave-100ml-glass.jpg
 
Top