Secret Santa 2020

Iamdaniel

Forum GOD!
You were responsible for my personal info right?
How did the person from Poland have my address and sent me the cream with the Secret Santa ATG outside the package?
I don't bother that he sent the cream. There were no participants from Poland.

PS: I received 2 packages from two different people.
What if your SS decided to ask a friend to send you something from outside of the UK?
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
You were responsible for my personal info right?
How did the person from Poland have my address and sent me the cream with the Secret Santa ATG outside the package?
I don't bother that he sent the cream. The problem is that there were no participants from Poland. Can you explain that?

PS: I received 2 packages from two different people.
Simple. He ordered something from Poland and gets it sent directly to you to save both time and postage. Please stop making allegations about data breaches without positive evidence to support this
 

Iamdaniel

Forum GOD!
Simple. He ordered something from Poland and gets it sent directly to you to save both time and postage. Please stop making allegations about data breaches without positive evidence to support this
That's what I was thinking.
With how royal mail has been it would save alot of time.
If I was from another country and had a favourite product this is probably what I would do.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
It's Christmas Day, but this can all be sorted in minutes when the holidays are over by simply asking @Rowlers to DM your SS and asking him. I'm certain there will be a simple explanation as to how you got two seperate parcels King Randy. @SeanC probably has hit the nail on the head though.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
You were responsible for my personal info right?
How did the person from Poland have my address and sent me the cream with the Secret Santa ATG outside the package?
I don't bother that he sent the cream. The problem is that there were no participants from Poland. Can you explain that?

PS: I received 2 packages from two different people.
Like I said George, I am no longer discussing this. I AM OUT.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
It's Christmas Day, but this can all be sorted in minutes when the holidays are over by simply asking @Rowlers to DM your SS and asking him. I'm certain there will be a simple explanation as to how you got two seperate parcels King Randy. @SeanC probably has hit the nail on the head though.
I've already asked and told him, but fallen on deaf ears...
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I was just wondering. So he sent two different parcels, the one from Poland and the other from the UK.
 

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Lee, you're an absolute gent for organising all this. Your part as organiser appears to have snowballed into so much more, and that's only from an outside perspective. In all likelihood I don't appreciate even half of what you have put into this so I extend my thanks to you for your efforts, seen and unseen. You deserve our thanks and no flack for what has been a complete success of a secret Santa. Merry Christmas. Someone else can take the reins in 11 months, you're under no continuing obligation, and next time you could even just take part.
 
Last edited:

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Lee, you're an absolute gent for organising all this. Your part as organiser appears to have snowballed into so much more, and that's only from an outside perspective. In all likelihood I don't appreciate even half of what you have put into this so I extend my thanks to you for your efforts, seen and unseen. You deserve our thanks and no flack for what has been a conplete success of a secret Santa. Merry Christmas. Someone else can take the reins in 11 months, you're under no continuing obligation, and next time you could even just take part.
Well said, many thanks Lee.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I was just wondering. So he sent two different parcels, the one from Poland and the other from the UK.
What with shipping costs etc it may of been a good plan. By the time you ship to you then ship back out it can become really expensive. Poland to Greece may well be a better and cheaper option.

Also bear in mind many things being delivered here in the U.K. may be still sat waiting. Many Royal Mail offices are short staffed due to Covid, they have even suspended some guaranteed deliver services. Then there is the blockages at Ports. All a right mess.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Lee, you're an absolute gent for organising all this. Your part as organiser appears to have snowballed into so much more, and that's only from an outside perspective. In all likelihood I don't appreciate even half of what you have put into this so I extend my thanks to you for your efforts, seen and unseen. You deserve our thanks and no flack for what has been a complete success of a secret Santa. Merry Christmas. Someone else can take the reins in 11 months, you're under no continuing obligation, and next time you could even just take part.
Beautifully put. Thank you for your hard work with this @Rowlers - it's helped us all have a lovely surprise at the end of a challenging year and you made this happen.
 
Top