Its probably a secretWho is from Poland from the participants?!?

There wasn't any. You had ONE secret santa.Who is from Poland from the participants?!?
Impossible. The packaging was from Poland and the also mentioned ATG Secret Santa. His name was Miroslav I think.There wasn't any. You had ONE secret santa.
Did he ask you for your credit card details? Fellas SS has been infiltrated by the Russians. Lol.Impossible. The packaging was from Poland and the also mentioned ATG Secret Santa. His name was Miroslav I think.
Not at all Wayne! Why would he do that?!Did he ask you for your credit card details? Fellas SS has been infiltrated by the Russians. Lol.
Not Nigeria then ? It’s all a lottery from there !!!Did he ask you for your credit card details? Fellas SS has been infiltrated by the Russians. Lol.
Good old British humour my friend, that's all it was.Not at all Wayne! Why would he do that?!
I didn't say from 2 different persons, just two different packages.
You were responsible for my personal info right?I didn't say from 2 different persons, just two different packages.
But this is me finished with this now and my last time organising SS.