Completed Schick Krona TTO

Barry1963

Easily Led
First shave with the Krona this morning and it was a cracker. I have been fortunate enough to use 7 or 8 razors from the lending pool in my relatively short time on TSR and ATG. Of those razors I instantly fell in love with 2. The Fatboy and the Brass General. Of course I had to track down and buy these. The Krona is up there with those two. I like the way it looks and it feels perfect in the hand. It is comparable with a Gillette Tech in terms of mildness. But I would say it’s a touch more efficient. Paired with a Gillette Silver Blue I was pretty much BB smooth after two very comfortable passes. Just minor touch ups required. I’m mighty impressed.

Barry1963

Easily Led
I have had a further two shaves with the Krona using a Gillette Silver Blue and I continue to be mightily impressed. There is hardly any blade feel at all but the razor is very efficient. It's a joy to use. I will have a couple more shaves with a different blade and then pass it on.

Barry1963

Easily Led
I have been a little reluctant to use a Feather blade since my early days of traditional shaving, but I thought I would give one a go in the Krona. And two excellent shaves were had. Once again, I was most impressed by both the comfort of the shave, and with the razors efficiency. I like the Schick Krona a lot!

Thanks to @Steve Bowles for making the razor available, and to Andreas for organising the pass around.
I will post the razor on to @bikerjohn666 tomorrow morning.

halvor

a most elusive fish
I have been a little reluctant to use a Feather blade since my early days of traditional shaving, but I thought I would give one a go in the Krona. And two excellent shaves were had. Once again, I was most impressed by both the comfort of the shave, and with the razors efficiency. I like the Schick Krona a lot!

Thanks to @Steve Bowles for making the razor available, and to Andreas for organising the pass around.
I will post the razor on to @bikerjohn666 tomorrow morning.
There’s one in my den which is largely crowded out by other razors, so let me know if you want to offer it a new home, Barry :) No clue what they go for though.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
The Krona is now with me, I'll take it for a spin tomorrow evening.
Enjoy!
  1. sɐǝɹpu∀ / riverrun (ATG/TSR)
  2. Glen_Lee (TSR)
  3. Rowlers (ATG)
  4. Barry1963 / Barry Giddens (ATG/TSR)
  5. bikerjohn666 / Bikerjohn (ATG/TSR)
  6. fixedwheel (TSR)
  7. AndyMc133 (TSR)
  8. You?
The list is open.

Legend: Completed, Currently with, Waiting

bikerjohn666

Über Member
Had my first shave with the Krona this evening. Due to a bit of laziness/being too drunk to shave (!!) recently I had a good three day's growth which is very unusual for me. I did my usual prep, used a cheapy Derby soap and a Rubie blade. And very enjoyable it was too. Nice, close shave with no irritation or weepers. I'll swap things around next time but first impression is very good.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
  2. Glen_Lee (TSR)
  3. Rowlers (ATG)
  6. fixedwheel (TSR)
  7. AndyMc133 (TSR)
  8. DeeCee (TSR)
  9. You?
The list is open.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I wouldn't mind having a go with the Krona. I've been intrigued by it. I hear good things.
Count me in please.
Of course!
  2. Glen_Lee (TSR)
  3. Rowlers (ATG)
  6. fixedwheel (TSR)
  7. AndyMc133 (TSR)
  8. DeeCee (TSR)
  9. Mr_Smartepants (ATG)
  10. You?
The list is open.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I've heard good things too, please add me to the list.

Cheers!
You've heard correctly.
  2. Glen_Lee (TSR)
  3. Rowlers (ATG)
  6. fixedwheel (TSR)
  7. AndyMc133 (TSR)
  8. DeeCee (TSR)
  9. Mr_Smartepants (ATG)
  10. sev-8 (ATG)
  11. You?
The list is open.

Andymc133

Forum GOD!
Tried the schick krona first time this morning gave me a great shave reminds me of my slim twist and as I am a big fan of Gillette tto thenthat's high praise