Premier league 2018/2019

Rufusdog

Forum GOD!
Soton Saints looks as though they’re heading for relegation once again. My brother-in-law is very unhappy, but I’m smirking following the Gunners’ win.

D

Deleted member 476

Well, its a race to the finish line now between Liverpool and City. I'm counting on City crapping the bed this month, both the Premiership title and European Championship.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
I doubt City will drop any points but the only way we can win is to not lose any of our remaining games.

Mind you, I'm not too sure whether I want to watch 6 games like yesterday's.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
After yesterday I honestly don't think Liverpool have enough in the tank to win the league, put a bet on City to win and Spurs to finish 4th.

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
After yesterday I honestly don't think Liverpool have enough in the tank to win the league, put a bet on City to win and Spurs to finish 4th.
All it takes is to win every game 1-0. If City drop points, then the title is coming back to Anfield.

Don't forget that Spurs are lying 3rd and are in the quarters of the Champions League, not a team that rolls over and plays dead.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
All it takes is to win every game 1-0. If City drop points, then the title is coming back to Anfield.

Don't forget that Spurs are lying 3rd and are in the quarters of the Champions League, not a team that rolls over and plays dead.
We lost the game to city in a similar fashion to what happened yesterday. We definitely need a stronger midfield and defence. To be fair I think we are playing beyond expectations, but it can only last so long.

D

Deleted member 476

All comes down to if Salah starts finding the net again. I think he's 8 games now without a goal.