Yeah, a decent shave on the evening is good enough for the day after. I'm not getting up any earlier, just to shave!What's with all this end-of-day shaving? Don't you have a beard by morning?![]()
Ah yeah I can remember the days now when I wasn't already up at 5am with a baby crying and that sweet sweet sleep I used to savour.Yeah, a decent shave on the evening is good enough for the day after. I'm not getting up any earlier, just to shave!
.........Like Ron Weasley’s Mum or Mickey Mouse in the Wizards Apprentice?I have no system. So much depends on my mood or how much time I have. This place does sometimes influence my choices. Just this morning I was engaging with a few members on a thread about breaking in boar brushes. The convo turned to the Antica Barbieria Colla brush and 20 minutes later my ABC boar was swirling away on the surface of a tub of Cella!
Aren’t you supposed to be drinking Pina Colada with an umbrella and a plastic giraffe?I don’t really plan. I look at whats on the shelf and pick something. Strict rotation doesn’t work for me I’m more fluid but at least I now know everything I use will work for me.
I say no to plastic but yes to Pina Colada and getting caught in the rainAren’t you supposed to be drinking Pina Colada with an umbrella and a plastic giraffe?
Or maybe that’s how you stay “fluid” ?
Andrew would be proud of your Golden reply.I say no to plastic but yes to Pina Colada and getting caught in the rain