Phoenix & Beau LE 2017

chinski

Forum GOD!
It's absolutely gorgeous, easily available too. I thought it could be a massive YMMV thing so I sent a bottle to each of the mods about a month back. They all liked it :) For me it's the best thing to wake up to when showering with it or as a relaxing bath additive. It comes out as a jelly so careful when pouring/squeezing it out. Scent strength is monstrous, on the same level as Encre Noire.
Reminds me of my childhood in the late 70s. The scent seemed to be in the bathroom constantly. Happy days.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Spot on, Ozark Mountain is lovely although I could live without the heavy clove scent. Will be watching this one with interest.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Spot on, Ozark Mountain is lovely although I could live without the heavy clove scent. Will be watching this one with interest.
That's strange Chris, I don't detect any clove in mine, but my puck is from 2013/2014 so may have changed since. I cant detect any clove in Badedas, not a huge fan of clove either.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
That's strange Chris, I don't detect any clove in mine, but my puck is from 2013/2014 so may have changed since. I cant detect any clove in Badedas, not a huge fan of clove either.
That's odd, I wonder if they have changed it. Mine smells fine in the tub but when lathered there's definitely clove there and not a little. It'd be a favourite without that note although I can't fault the performance.