Paradigm Diamondback (Formerly Javelin)

slantman

Forum GOD!
Yes West Coast Shaving out of California USA is going to sell this razor. Previously all of Paradigm's razors sold through Bullgoose Shaving or their own webstie.

Rasatura Bagnata

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
I love the shave. The handle is esthetically very pleasing and after a number of uses I am more comfortable with it. I do wish it were either lighter or longer.
Same here, love the shaves I'm getting out of it and I actually like how the handle feels during the shave, it grows on you.
Since both of you are fortunate to have the Javelin, I'm wondering if either of you own or have tried the H&S Co. N075 razor and what your thoughts might be comparing the two? I'm looking forward to owning a Javelin, provided I'm lucky enough to get one. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bugdoc

Forum GOD!
Well I am fortunate enough to have both of them. Both offer a beautifully smooth shave for me. I do give the edge to the N075 though in terms of the smoothness and comfort of shave. The Paradigm is a cut above in terms of fit and finish, at least for the handle. Frankly neither has the ideal handle for me. I'm using a CG SS Torpedo handle on the N075 now. The next question I need to address would be about any difference between the Javelin head and the 17-4.

Rasatura Bagnata

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•
Well I am fortunate enough to have both of them. Both offer a beautifully smooth shave for me. I do give the edge to the N075 though in terms of the smoothness and comfort of shave. The Paradigm is a cut above in terms of fit and finish, at least for the handle. Frankly neither has the ideal handle for me. I'm using a CG SS Torpedo handle on the N075 now. The next question I need to address would be about any difference between the Javelin head and the 17-4.
Thanks for the informative feedback! I own the Paradigm Ti II and the 17-4 is supposed to shave on par with the Ti II, so your comparison will be as appreciated as this one has been, thanks again. Absolutely says something about the H&S Co. N075 edging out a Paradigm. Very interested in reading Snuff's feedback comparison.

Snuff

Forum GOD!
I'll compare them as soon as the H&S arrives.
forgot to post te comparison, the H&S has found a new home, good shaver but the handle and black baseplate where just not for me. If they make a SS version with a nice handle I'll buy one probably. As far as shaving goes the Javelin was more effective (it's even more effective then my 17-4 or Ti2 while still very comfortable).