Option Five DE Razor

Darkbulb

Member #10
******************************** UPDATE ************************************

1) New code: "friendsofdarkbulb" (I promise I did NOT ask him to name it that!) that will give;
- 10% off, and
- Free shipping w/in Europe and to the US

Code is valid until Dec 24

I just ordered mine and it came out to this;


2) John will be joining us here at ATG tomorrow to field any questions

*****************************************************************************
 
Last edited:

Darkbulb

Member #10
And I feel I should clarify - I don't get a free razor (I paid $58 just like the lot of you) nor do I get any 'commission' or anything like that. I simply liked the look of it and ended up getting a code to share with you :)
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
John (for when you sign up), here are some high-level questions for you;

1) What's your wetshaving/design background (as much as you feel comfortable disclosing),
2) Why did you go with the nickel alloy as material,
3) What are the dimensions (length and width) of the razor,
4) Can you explain the England-China-Switzerland connection :wink:,
5) Would you say this is a mild or aggressive razor,
6) Why the name Option.Five?


Also, if you have some more photos to post that'd be swell - of both razor and packaging.
 
Last edited:

Acer89

James
Hm, you might be the first one to get it since you're, as far as I know, closest.
DO post your thoughts/review! :)
Will do. It's a nice looking razor and the website is pretty cool too. I've asked John to add further specifications to the site such as blade gap etc.
Oh and BTW. Thanks for sorting out the 10% discount code. :thumbsup:
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Will do. It's a nice looking razor and the website is pretty cool too. I've asked John to add further specifications to the site such as blade gap etc.
Oh and BTW. Thanks for sorting out the 10% discount code. :thumbsup:
Yeah additional specs would be great - length, etc
If I understand it correctly the site came up in September.

I'd also be curious to hear what the final cost will be for you - VAT, duties included.
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Order in. Discount code worked fine. Thank you DB. Hope it shaves okay.
That I can't be held responsible for :D
With such a new company and product we are who others will look to for guidance when it comes to that. At least I put my money where my big mouth is...and have similar hopes as far as good shaves goes :)

Maybe one question for John tomorrow should be "Does it shave okay?" :wink:

Hurry up and get yours @Acer89
 

Acer89

James
Yeah additional specs would be great - length, etc
If I understand it correctly the site came up in September.

I'd also be curious to hear what the final cost will be for you - VAT, duties included.
The razor was launched three days ago. I took as punt as you do when you see something nice and with 10% and free shipping how could I refuse. Total of £48.38 and I don't expect to pay any additional fees... wink wink. :wink::wink:
 
Top