Option Five DE Razor

Frenky

Forum GOD!
Well to me it was a no-brainer as I love both DEs and Carts and this seemed to be a hybrid at least as far as form factor goes. :)
120gr should also be in the sweet-spot as far as weight goes.
Now all it needs to do is shave well....
Well, the design is quite unique. I don't know why, but I see some similarity with the hone 15 razor and would expect that it would shave like the hone 15
 

mantic59

Forum GOD!
Well, the design is quite unique. I don't know why, but I see some similarity with the hone 15 razor and would expect that it would shave like the hone 15
Actually it looks a lot like the Inscape razor that was trying to get crowd-funded a couple years ago. But Inscape was plastic.

 

Darkbulb

Member #10
Has anyone received shipping notice?
I asked about that on their IG accnt the other night but with free international shipment it was apparently too expensive to ship with tracking.
Hoping someone in the UK might gsf theirs this coming week as they have apparently all orders have been shipped
 

slantman

Forum GOD!
I asked about that on their IG accnt the other night but with free international shipment it was apparently too expensive to ship with tracking.
Hoping someone in the UK might gsf theirs this coming week as they have apparently all orders have been shipped
I didn't get shipping notice tracking or not so I don't know my status.
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
I didn't get shipping notice tracking or not so I don't know my status.
My understanding is that all orders were shipped (but might be worth checking just in case).
I cut them some slack for having teething problems as when we ordered the razor had been available for three days :)

For now ima gonna sit back, eat some more gddamn turkey left overs and see if a razor drops into UK next week. :)
 

slantman

Forum GOD!
I have the Parker adjustable coming Monday or Tuesday so that should take my mind off the Option Five. Thanks DB for your input.
 

slantman

Forum GOD!
Sorry mixed up threads with the Parker. But did get a confirmation several minutes ago and my Optionfive razor is in transit. No tracking but for free shipping didn't expect any. The link says 5-7 days for delivery .
 
Top