New Tallow Base for Eufros/JabonMan Shaving Soaps

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
I received Lima-Especias a few days ago, but the soap was extremely soft, almost floating. Scent and performance was amazing, but I sent an email to Manuel because no other of his bases, and I've tried them all, has been like this. I got a immediate respons from Manuel who said that a small batch of Lima-Especias had looke like they should from the beginning, but after a while they had softened. Whe he discovered that some soaps had already been shipped. Manuel said he was very sorry, numerous times, and he will send me a new soap when he has Lima-Especias in stock again.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I received Lima-Especias a few days ago, but the soap was extremely soft, almost floating. Scent and performance was amazing, but I sent an email to Manuel because no other of his bases, and I've tried them all, has been like this. I got a immediate respons from Manuel who said that a small batch of Lima-Especias had looke like they should from the beginning, but after a while they had softened. Whe he discovered that some soaps had already been shipped. Manuel said he was very sorry, numerous times, and he will send me a new soap when he has Lima-Especias in stock again.
That is some professionalism here from Manuel.

Sending a new soap isn't always the case for some, they just say they are sorry.

Manuel seems to be an honest guy.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
For that reason I have sold all my Lpl soaps and put three in the trash. Defective soaps were due to misuse by the owner. That was the deduction of the maker.

Manuel is at a different level
What did I just read??
Are you serious?!
But even if it was a misuse by the owner, (though I hardly can believe such thing for every single person here, we all take care for our soaps..), he could sent another one.

You paid your money..
 
Top