New Tallow Base for Eufros/JabonMan Shaving Soaps

Grarea

Forum Plod
Oh dear oh dear.
I try soooo hard to ignore this thread :)
It keeps popping up.
I only have a small amount of eufros and use it as a treat.
I think it might be my favourite.
At the beginning, someone said the new one is thicker.
I rather liked the old one that was slick etc and not so .... gloopy (?)
I assume it is not as bad as I am imagining.
 

Marcos

Forum GOD!
I’m not much for scents and use unscented everything 99% of the time but at one point I had both Manuel’s Fougere as well as his Tobacco and I found both of those scents very intoxicating. I found myself at times as I walked past the bathroom actually stopping for a moment to open the tins just to appreciate the scents. Can’t say that’s happened with any other scented soaps I’ve used.
 
Top