Most used razor & soap in your den - 2019

junipertar

Forum GOD!
Razor: R41
Soap: SV Tundra Artica

2020 will - hopefully :) - be the year for the straight razor, the most used soap will probably be Stirling as now I have the stock I wanted.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
You can get two for the price of one !!! Used Creation before, Singapore based, never been stung for duty. They describe as a measuring machine and dumb the value, well at least in the past they have. I purchased two Orient and two Mini Monsters from them. They are fully tracked too.
Stung for duty. DHL hit me for £31. Not so much the bargain anymore. I'll buy british in future.
 

Missoni

Fellow Traveller
Stung for duty. DHL hit me for £31. Not so much the bargain anymore. I'll buy british in future.
With Creation watches, when you choose RM delivery you are unlikely to be stung; with DHL always and then some. I do not know why this is, but it is also the experience of many others who have given feedback. I was unable to let you know before you purchased. Next time. Hopefully still cheaper than the UK price.
 
Last edited:
Top