Most used razor & soap in your den - 2019

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Being discontinued I read this morning, if true might be time to pick up a bargain.
Wish I’d bought a Spork when they were reasonable money
That’s not good. Unfortunately based on my research this morning they’re no longer a bargain. :(
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Thanks for that pal.
You can get two for the price of one !!! Used Creation before, Singapore based, never been stung for duty. They describe as a measuring machine and dumb the value, well at least in the past they have. I purchased two Orient and two Mini Monsters from them. They are fully tracked too.
 

fancontroller

Forum GOD!
I was waiting for the first database - nice job. I really like my Cadman synthetics also.
Actually, it was originally a Cadman Guinness 24mm silvertip badger brush but I didn't really like it so I re-knotted it with a synthetic knot from Maggard's Razors. Now it's my favourite brush in both looks and performance.
 

Memhis

Forum GOD!
I don`t have a routine, rotation or spreadsheet, I use what comes on my mind or is at hand reach in cabinet.

But, from the head, keeping in mind that we are talking for the full year, I will say that I have mostly reached for this:

Razor: Gamechanger .84
Soap: Eufros Hoi An
Blade: Gillette Platinum
Brush: Muhle XL STF
AS: Speick
Balm: Bart`s
 
Top