May Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Ah! Sorry didn’t see the above. It’s O version. I did have an N so it’ll be interesting to see the difference.
Hey Wayne, did you like my new addition Seville in Excelsior?? Finally I got it.
 

SeanC

Forum GOD!
A very interesting collection of mainly NOS UK retailer own brand blades from the 1970's and 1980's. Approximately 70 Boots made by Wilkinson Sword in Columns 1 & 2 - I have used these in the past and they are extremely good. Column 3 is mainly oddments, the Sainsbury's being more recent and the front pack being a complete unknown with no country of origin or brand. Column 4 which is Superdrug and Tesco (without pack front) all appear to be made by Personna in Glasgow.

 
Last edited:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Charcoal Level 2 - thanks to Wayne for the trade!

Maol Grooming aftershaves, 2 frosted and 2 normal. Been waiting a long time for these!

Can’t wait to use this razor.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you pick the aftershaves up from?
 
Top