D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
Hey Wayne, did you like my new addition Seville in Excelsior?? Finally I got it.Ah! Sorry didn’t see the above. It’s O version. I did have an N so it’ll be interesting to see the difference.
Hey Wayne, did you like my new addition Seville in Excelsior?? Finally I got it.Ah! Sorry didn’t see the above. It’s O version. I did have an N so it’ll be interesting to see the difference.
Great! I look forward to hearing your thoughtsHey Wayne, did you like my new addition Seville in Excelsior?? Finally I got it.
That looks awesome, well done sir.Pretty damn cool if you ask me! Uomo super density Manchurian bulb set in an olive wood and amber resin handle from Spanish artisan CRV.
View attachment 48630
Where did you pick the aftershaves up from?Charcoal Level 2 - thanks to Wayne for the trade!
Maol Grooming aftershaves, 2 frosted and 2 normal. Been waiting a long time for these!
Can’t wait to use this razor.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got them direct from Shaun at Moal Grooming, he was great to deal with. Had to wait a few months but he was nothing but helpful.Where did you pick the aftershaves up from?