May 2021 Acquisitions

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
Ive sent it back to Finn. I once had a karve brass and never did it resemble any life showed in the photos above. What concerns is it should be brand new. So I accept patina comes with wear but as a new sold razor I refuse to believe it would have patina on it from Finn or factory. Many respects gents. J.
I agree with you , no brand new razor should look like that.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Update on the brass blackbird. Spoke to Finn on the phone and we've finalized my results on email. I've sent the razor back and Finn is sending a blackbird in stainless steel out tomorrow. Fingers crossed when it arrives it's in better condition then the brass. I'll keep you updated gents. Many respects as always. J.
 

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Update on the brass blackbird. Spoke to Finn on the phone and we've finalized my results on email. I've sent the razor back and Finn is sending a blackbird in stainless steel out tomorrow. Fingers crossed when it arrives it's in better condition then the brass. I'll keep you updated gents. Many respects as always. J.
Given the price difference that's actually very cool of him. I like Finn a lot, had some good email chats with him and always seemed a good fella.
 
Top