Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
Thanks, it does look rather nice. Kevy (Kevy Shaves on YouTube) is to blame, that’s where I saw one.Beautiful![]()
Thanks, it does look rather nice. Kevy (Kevy Shaves on YouTube) is to blame, that’s where I saw one.Beautiful![]()
This turned out to be a surprise. Great scent and elite performance all for £8.50.Lovely clean soapy scent. Not sure why some absolutely detest it.
Is that the wideboy top cap?
TheCaYuen workshop. GREEN MEANIE.pictures do NOT do this bowl justice. The metallic fleck in the paint is just out of this world. Can you guess what my favourite colour is lol. Many respects as always. J.
View attachment 92722View attachment 92723View attachment 92724View attachment 92725
Thankyou my friend. Very much appreciated. Sincerest respects. J.This is simply gorgeous.
Wow I hadn't heard of CaYuen workshop before but they've got some stunning brushes on Etsy. Just what I need more temptation!TheCaYuen workshop. GREEN MEANIE.pictures do NOT do this bowl justice. The metallic fleck in the paint is just out of this world. Can you guess what my favourite colour is lol. Many respects as always. J.
Morning David, glad yours have arrived safe and sound. You won’t be disappointed. Start with Dave ....
Really nice shavers those Heiffor's, never had one that old though... Looks to be in nice condition.Scored this beauty a few days ago. John Heiffor, 8/8+, near wedge (possibly true wedge, will confirm later) with what appear to be masonic etchings.
Pictures are quite s*it, they don't do her justice but once I get her cleaned up will give her the catwalk she deserves.
Chuffed to bits.
View attachment 92663View attachment 92664View attachment 92665View attachment 92666
Will do, Mark. Thank you.Morning David, glad yours have arrived safe and sound. You won’t be disappointed. Start with Dave ....![]()
Very interested to hear your findings David. I've saw and heard on YouTube only but praise since these hit the market. Was hesitant to dip my toe in the water with them. Very exciting. Sincerest respects my friend. J.