I also ordered some of this and I’ve just remembered your warning about the burn that you mentioned in an earlier post. Doh!Use with caution, Shaun. My face felt as if it was on fire before completing the first pass with St. Barts.
I also ordered some of this and I’ve just remembered your warning about the burn that you mentioned in an earlier post. Doh!Use with caution, Shaun. My face felt as if it was on fire before completing the first pass with St. Barts.
Could just be me, of course, and no issues with yourself. It was, unquestionably, the worst soap I've ever used, and that includes Petal Pushers Fancy Bay Rum which I thought at the time was horrendous.I also ordered some of this and I’ve just remembered your warning about the burn that you mentioned in an earlier post. Doh!
Time will tellCould just be me, of course, and no issues with yourself. It was, unquestionably, the worst soap I've ever used, and that includes Petal Pushers Fancy Bay Rum which I thought at the time was horrendous.

Fingers crossed for you.Time will tell![]()
Finally received my tub of Sunny Lane from B&M via Maggards — took forever — before leaving for the mountain for the weekend. Two shaves with it now and I can’t figure out why you passed yours on, @Holyzeus — must hit my top three right away on scent basis. Plus, performance is up there, too.

For me, the mutton tallow base is better than the beef tallow base.A couple of parcels.... the long overdue CG Level 3 SS and mutton tallow Stirling. I've heard it's the better base in the range.
I'll use, tomorrow, Stefan. Never had a bad shave with the beef formula.For me, the mutton tallow base is better than the beef tallow base.
me too - except the one I had smelt like a day-old baking tray after it's been used to roast a fatty lamb jointFor me, the mutton tallow base is better than the beef tallow base.

Yes I think the Muttow tallow Stirling base is a step up on the Beef Tallow as well, particularly in post shave.me too - except the one I had smelt like a day-old baking tray after it's been used to roast a fatty lamb joint![]()