March 2022 Acquisition

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
93CE1D5A-0DDC-4358-91CF-A8F512C96BCB.jpeg


My ATT G1 has arrived from the Emporium! Along with a generous gift of the Proraso preshave and a pack of Gem blades! Many thanks and to @Boycie83 for holding on to it for so long! I’m beginning to think I might as well just give him a monthly fee and pick something from the emporium every 3-4months!
A decent handle is being staked as I type currently I’ve attached a Yaqi handle which doesn’t go and I don’t get on with but this will likely be swapped for my SOTD tomorrow.
Handles seem to rarely make it onto the BST at the moment.
 

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
Very shoddy and completely unacceptable workmanship- from the pics?
And quite scandalous at the price point they are charging?

I considered buying one -but instead opted for the new Rex Konsul

and am certainly most impressed by not only the quality of it- but also and most importantly how it shaves

The Konsul for me-is the best adjustable I have yet ever owned- by a long way
simply superb in use
I would be returning this for a full refund?
 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
That is a shocking example, I nearly went for one of these the same time as you @semajohn , so glad I did not, I have had Yaqi razors better turned out than that.
Definitely return it for a full refund, there is no way i will be buying one now.
Thank you for your pictures but so sorry you have had to go through that, it must have been a horrible experience to have opened the box only to have your expectations dashed!
Hope you get sorted soon.
 
Last edited:

hdb3326

Forum GOD!
Hopefully it’s just a one off but very poor quality control on such a high value item. I know you should expect a reasonable standard at more or less any price point. But this is particularly poor and compounded by the higher price and expectation of quality.

I hope the manufacturer / seller puts this right and if they can explain this.
 
Top