How long from ordering to delivery to the UK did it take? I have ordered 2 Chisel and hound brushesChisel and Hound with a 26mm V9 Fanchurian Knot.
To say "I'm chuffed to bits" is an understatement!
Thanks to Daz and Russ for bring C&H to my attention. @Tortuga @RussellR5555 @Optometrist
View attachment 87177
View attachment 87174View attachment 87175
Oh and I've been and had my Covid vaccination today too.![]()
I used a forwarding courier. I think it was around 10 days? Not long at all.How long from ordering to delivery to the UK did it take? I have ordered 2 Chisel and hound brushes
Have you still been enjoying the brush? I’ll have to keep an eye out for next drop, it’s such a nice colour this one.Chisel and Hound with a 26mm V9 Fanchurian Knot.
To say "I'm chuffed to bits" is an understatement!
Thanks to Daz and Russ for bring C&H to my attention. @Tortuga @RussellR5555 @Optometrist
View attachment 87177
View attachment 87174View attachment 87175
Oh and I've been and had my Covid vaccination today too.![]()
Thank you. Yes I'm enjoying it immensely. The knot is very dense with perfectly judge backbone. Highly recommended.Have you still been enjoying the brush? I’ll have to keep an eye out for next drop, it’s such a nice colour this one.

I believe it’s available after 60 days and 100 posts. Something like that...Was looking for the BST myself