koenfucius
Forum GOD!
A Prismatic, copy of a Kirby Beard. Now, I have a Kirby Beard and that is a very good razor. If this one delivers as well then it's a bargain
Attachments
-
60.3 KB Views: 195
I’m also waiting on one of these Omega Evo brushes. I ordered it after hearing very good things about the water retention
Great brush. But the pile is very taut, I'm used to softer knots.Я также жду одну из этих щеток Omega Evo. Я заказал его, услышав очень хорошие вещи о сохранении воды
[/ЦИТАТА]Ы
I like that, looks like it would be good fit for a Vector.
Got it on the B from OZ very quick deliveryI like that, looks like it would be good fit for a Vector.
You know I was just thinking the same...I like that, looks like it would be good fit for a Vector.

Sorry I have no VectorYou know I was just thinking the same...
@MPF9 - Do you have a Vector to see how it fits, I have used a Parker leather pouch which does an OK job but it is a bit big around the head, and any chance of a link to where you got it?![]()