Maggard Razors Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Bought another product, but it wasn't on sale though (which was to be expected since it's a new release). If you live in the States, it might be worth ordering it from the Barrister and Mann website because it's $1 cheaper there compared to Maggard Razors ($17.99 vs $18.99).

And I've just noticed that the price of Nordost has changed from $18.99 to $17.99 on the Maggard Razors website (so the same as what Barrister and Mann charges). This tells me they made an error while setting the price of the soap so I've e-mailed them and asked if they could give me a $1 coupon code which I can use on my next order.
 

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Holy crap, already got a reply from Brad 18 minutes later even though it's Saturday 10:32 PM for him.

What basically happened was that Will from Barrister and Mann accidentally listed the soap for $17.99 on his website while his plan was to sell it for $18.99. Once he knew he made a mistake he decided to keep selling it for $17.99 and asked his retailers to drop the price to $17.99. Brad didn't realize a few orders got through at $18.99.

So to make up for it he gave me a code which grants this:
Value: $1, also grants free shipping (no minimum)
So, not only do I get a $1 coupon code, the code also grants me free shipping with no minimum order value. Now that's what I call customer service!

EDIT (17/01/2020): yesterday I tried using the coupon code, it applied the $1 discount and said "free shipping", but still added shipping costs to the order. After contacting Maggard Razors they told me they made a mistake because they didn't realize I was an international customer. So they've changed the code to a flat $5 discount instead.
 
Last edited:
Top