LS/MS shaving brush

dowsing

Forum GOD!
How dense is this knot? I have the 2 band but haven't been impressed with its density.
I'm not really all that qualified to answer as I'm mainly a synthetic brush user and only have one other badger but I'd say fairly dense but not probably not by much if that helps at all. Looking at his brushes on offer it only looks like the smaller sizes are the very dense ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: p.b

celestino

Forum GOD!
How dense is this knot? I have the 2 band but haven't been impressed with its density.
You can ask them for denser knots as they will accommodate you. I have two of these denser knots waiting to be set into two custom handles. However, if you are referring to the 30mm 2-Band brushes, then I am quite surprised you don't find them dense enough, for you. I have three and they are quite dense.
 

p.b

Forum GOD!
...However, if you are referring to the 30mm 2-Band brushes, then I am quite surprised you don't find them dense enough, for you. I have three and they are quite dense.
I wonder if that's down to inconsistencies in their knots or our expectations. However, you have plenty of large 2-band knots to compare them to so I suspect it's the former.
 

celestino

Forum GOD!
I wonder if that's down to inconsistencies in their knots or our expectations. However, you have plenty of large 2-band knots to compare them to so I suspect it's the former.
It is a possibility and that is a shame that yours isn't as dense as you would have liked. I guess you could easily sell it and get another denser one, though. :happy:
 

Dr Watson

James
Anyone else received a new MS brush? Always hungry for pictures... Would especially like to see more Butterscotch
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Anyone else received a new MS brush? Always hungry for pictures... Would especially like to see more Butterscotch
Not yet but mine shouldn't be much longer and it's Butterscotch. I'll post when it arrives and I'll also post the Zebra when it comes.
 
Top