LS/MS shaving brush

Acer89

James
James, the black handle one looks massive compared to the ivory. Great-looking brushes. :thumbsup:
The 30mm black was photographed once it had fully bloomed whereas the 30mm ivory was taken fresh out of the box. I control blooming by using silicone O rings which keeps them nice and perky. I've found the 25mm internal to be best and works nicely across all knot sizes. :happy: HERE

Air dried overnight and banded for a few hours using the silicone O ring
Image2.jpg


blooming 031.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gents..has anyone compared these (MS) Finest or Silvertip to FS Finest or Silvertip..would be interested to hear the comparisons...pro/cons ect
 

celestino

Forum GOD!
The 30mm black was photographed once it had fully bloomed whereas the 30mm ivory was taken fresh out of the box. I control blooming by using silicone O rings which keeps them nice and perky. I've found the 25mm internal to be best and works nicely across all knot sizes. :happy: HERE

Air dried overnight and banded for a few hours using the silicone O ring
I figured as much and enjoy the brushes. :)
 

Quique

Forum GOD!
Well, the Maseto is already here

http://m.ebay.com/itm/LS-MS-Two-Band-100-Finest-Badger-Hair-Shaving-Brush-Atlanta-24mm-Knot-/322448666586?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150519202348%26meid%3D8b254f511dbc46f09eebdced48317bdd%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D14%26rkt%3D25%26sd%3D222189264774&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

The first, wrapped perfectly, well prepared to travel

We removed the wrapper and found a hard carton of quality







Handle perfectly turned, resin, very well polished and very balanced

It's a copy of the Rooney Style 1







The hair looks very good



I suppose it's a real 24 mm knot, the caliber outlet squeezing well, gives me 25'5 mm



Although the page comes to 54 high, on ebay I told the seller that if I could put it to 52/53 high

He did not answer me and I assumed it was no posible, but he has a loft of 52 mm

47 mm free loft

Measures

Loft 52 mm
Free lotf 47 mm
Knot 25.5 mm
Height Total: 101 mm



And a comparison with my Shavemac Silvertip ATG 2B 26x50



Now it only needs to see how it behaves on the face, but at the moment very very happy with the buy
 

Acer89

James
Well, the Maseto is already here

http://m.ebay.com/itm/LS-MS-Two-Band-100-Finest-Badger-Hair-Shaving-Brush-Atlanta-24mm-Knot-/322448666586?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150519202348%26meid%3D8b254f511dbc46f09eebdced48317bdd%26pid%3D100408%26rk%3D14%26rkt%3D25%26sd%3D222189264774&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

The first, wrapped perfectly, well prepared to travel

We removed the wrapper and found a hard carton of quality







Handle perfectly turned, resin, very well polished and very balanced

It's a copy of the Rooney Style 1







The hair looks very good



I suppose it's a real 24 mm knot, the caliber outlet squeezing well, gives me 25'5 mm



Although the page comes to 54 high, on ebay I told the seller that if I could put it to 52/53 high

He did not answer me and I assumed it was no posible, but he has a loft of 52 mm

47 mm free loft

Measures

Loft 52 mm
Free lotf 47 mm
Knot 25.5 mm
Height Total: 101 mm



And a comparison with my Shavemac Silvertip ATG 2B 26x50



Now it only needs to see how it behaves on the face, but at the moment very very happy with the buy
Really happy for you. It's a gorgeous brush with a lovely pattern. Enjoy! :thumbsup:
 
Top