Blademonkey
Forum GOD!
I may have been over thinking things! Just a throwaway question after all!Good point ! Theres always one lmao ,Nacets
P.I may have been over thinking things! Just a throwaway question after all!Good point ! Theres always one lmao ,Nacets
P.I should've picked the Rolls I bought from you Paul lol ,One blade would suit me fine lolI may have been over thinking things! Just a throwaway question after all!P.
Quite true. P.I should've picked the Rolls I bought from you Paul lol ,One blade would suit me fine lol
P.Aluminium seems to be a very nice material for razors. I have seen many accounts of people preferring aluminium razors to their stainless steel siblings, even with the same head design. Karve and Lupo spring to mind. Timeless? The seed has been sownUntil recently I would have said my Wolfman WR1 0.74 but a few weeks ago I got a Timeless Aluminium and it blows the Wolfie away for shave quality. So it would be my Blackbird .
The Timeless for me is a superb shaver. It is right in the sweet spot for me and when paired with the superb Wizamet blade it just shaves so well. I think the lack of weight allows the razor to just be what it should be, a blade carrier. Well worth checking out and at a great price too. Just watch those import duties, Timeless always declare full price which is why I will never buy new from them again. I bought a handle in their sale once and they declared full price, it cost double what I payed.Aluminium seems to be a very nice material for razors. I have seen many accounts of people preferring aluminium razors to their stainless steel siblings, even with the same head design. Karve and Lupo spring to mind. Timeless? The seed has been sown
Last one to go for me? Let‘s say I‘m in a bit of a transitional phase. I don‘t see my brass Karve going anywhere though, but this also based on the relatively low cost. An unused, more expensive razor will be made to cash much, much sooner.
I happen to have a 65 usd credit at Maggards. Hmm. Will have to take the middle delivery method if I want to see it this year. Thanks @WayneThe Timeless for me is a superb shaver. It is right in the sweet spot for me and when paired with the superb Wizamet blade it just shaves so well. I think the lack of weight allows the razor to just be what it should be, a blade carrier. Well worth checking out and at a great price too. Just watch those import duties, Timeless always declare full price which is why I will never buy new from them again. I bought a handle in their sale once and they declared full price, it cost double what I payed.