Last thing to go?

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
One of my Eversharp Fashion razors
or one of my Bunny V3 razors
or one of my an Micromatic Open Comb razors
or one of my 1912s

Probably Bunny V3 because they can't be replaced.
 

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
My Paradigm SE would be the last thing to go, beauty ( in the eye of the beholder) and perfectly smooth shaves everytime using Schick Prolines. :) P.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I think I would have to say my Gillette New Deluxe head on a Ikon Bulldog 85mm matte finish handle. It's pretty much the perfect razor for my face.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Until recently I would have said my Wolfman WR1 0.74 but a few weeks ago I got a Timeless Aluminium and it blows the Wolfie away for shave quality. So it would be my Blackbird .
Aluminium seems to be a very nice material for razors. I have seen many accounts of people preferring aluminium razors to their stainless steel siblings, even with the same head design. Karve and Lupo spring to mind. Timeless? The seed has been sown 😀

Last one to go for me? Let‘s say I‘m in a bit of a transitional phase. I don‘t see my brass Karve going anywhere though, but this also based on the relatively low cost. An unused, more expensive razor will be made to cash much, much sooner.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Aluminium seems to be a very nice material for razors. I have seen many accounts of people preferring aluminium razors to their stainless steel siblings, even with the same head design. Karve and Lupo spring to mind. Timeless? The seed has been sown 😀

Last one to go for me? Let‘s say I‘m in a bit of a transitional phase. I don‘t see my brass Karve going anywhere though, but this also based on the relatively low cost. An unused, more expensive razor will be made to cash much, much sooner.
The Timeless for me is a superb shaver. It is right in the sweet spot for me and when paired with the superb Wizamet blade it just shaves so well. I think the lack of weight allows the razor to just be what it should be, a blade carrier. Well worth checking out and at a great price too. Just watch those import duties, Timeless always declare full price which is why I will never buy new from them again. I bought a handle in their sale once and they declared full price, it cost double what I payed.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
The Timeless for me is a superb shaver. It is right in the sweet spot for me and when paired with the superb Wizamet blade it just shaves so well. I think the lack of weight allows the razor to just be what it should be, a blade carrier. Well worth checking out and at a great price too. Just watch those import duties, Timeless always declare full price which is why I will never buy new from them again. I bought a handle in their sale once and they declared full price, it cost double what I payed.
I happen to have a 65 usd credit at Maggards. Hmm. Will have to take the middle delivery method if I want to see it this year. Thanks @Wayne
 
Top