Hi Nick, in all honesty I don't know. They are all listed as colognes on their website, however similar to your experience it lasts around 8 hours IMO.Hi Nishy, I picked up one of these boxes after seeing Seans post. The star of the show for me is the Murdock Black Tea British Cologne, it's got the wow factor! One thing, it says cologne on the tube but I can easily detect this a good 10 hours later, is it just named cologne & is an actual edt or edp do you know?
Cheers,
Nick
Never had a Sailor before. Avoided because of the bulky looking head, but it gets such good reviews that I buckled.Wow that looks like a serious bit of hardware! The finishing looks immaculate.
Ha Ha Ha. Certainly one of the heavier razors I've owned, Mark.wow - that’s what I call a razor. I can lend you a railway recovery crane
when you come to shave the top lip and under the nose !
![]()
If I‘m seeing correctly, the additional cost vs your other adjustable isn‘t significant when you look at the amount of razor (and packaging) received.Ha Ha Ha. Certainly one of the heavier razors I've owned, Mark.
The Sailor was an extra $60 over the Muramasa, plus shipping. Call it a $100 difference.If I‘m seeing correctly, the additional cost vs your other adjustable isn‘t significant when you look at the amount of razor (and packaging) received.