June 2020 Acquisitions

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
View attachment 70993

These two gems from my wife for our 7th wedding anniversary.

The smell of Floid is fantastic. Manly and classy.

The Vitos smells similar in some way and I don't get any tobacco at all.
This soap it close to @Rowlers & @Boycie83 preferences. No BS, hefty jar 150gr soap.

Shave review tonight lucky chaps. Will try a full one with pics.
Happy anniversary George..
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Got a better close up of the washes for you here:
View attachment 70996

I know you're a fan of the Sig shaving soaps like me so you'll know what I mean when I say that got that nice natural scent thing going on.
Honestly, I can't believe more people don't use them, or at least give them a go... I'll deffo try the washes and the shampoo bars at some point, although I have 3 to use up first. And the AS lotion sounds great 👍
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Honestly, I can't believe more people don't use them, or at least give them a go... I'll deffo try the washes and the shampoo bars at some point, although I have 3 to use up first. And the AS lotion sounds great 👍
I agree. Their loss though. If I had to whittle my collection of soaps down to 3 manufacturers, Signature Soaps would be one of those that make the cut.
 

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
I agree. Their loss though. If I had to whittle my collection of soaps down to 3 manufacturers, Signature Soaps would be one of those that make the cut.
I agree with that Chris , and I have never had a reaction to any of the Signature Soaps. They are in my 3 as well. The splashes sound very interesting I can't wait to try those once Brian can get the materials he needs.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
I agree with that Chris , and I have never had a reaction to any of the Signature Soaps. They are in my 3 as well. The splashes sound very interesting I can't wait to try those once Brian can get the materials he needs.
I'm going to give the Eboracum a run tomorrow Russ along with the spearmint and eucalyptus shower wash. Will be a nice sharp start to the Saturday. I'll let you know how I get on with it.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
View attachment 70993

These two gems from my wife for our 7th wedding anniversary.

The smell of Floid is fantastic. Manly and classy.

The Vitos smells similar in some way and I don't get any tobacco at all.
This soap it close to @Rowlers & @Boycie83 preferences. No BS, hefty jar 150gr soap.

Shave review tonight lucky chaps. Will try a full one with pics.
Many Congratulations to you both.
 
Top