Is that the Aesop Moroccan Neroli balm just out of view @Petronius? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.
Yes it is. Give me a week or so and I will let you know. Just want to use it more times. Thx.Is that the Aesop Moroccan Neroli balm just out of view @Petronius? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it.
If its any small conciliation even the European brands are up to it... Received a Muhle synth today with a 12/13mm glue bump, what's the world coming to?View attachment 30293
Another Yaqi brush and another one with a 12mm glue bump. Last chance gone.

If its any small conciliation even the European brands are up to it... Received a Muhle synth today with a 12/13mm glue bump, what's the world coming to?![]()

Cant, I bought it s/h off a forum
Send it back!!!
What size Muehle? My XL is only 5-6mm


Might also be worth complaining to Muehle directly even though you’re not the original buyer. They could provide a replacement without the glue bump.The socket is oversized as the knot screws in like so:
View attachment 30296
I might size it up tomorrow for a replacement, hopefully either a 24mm or 26mm will drop right in there.
You have done me a great favour in that I no longer feel the need to buy another Yaqi brush. Too hit and miss for my liking.View attachment 30293
Another Yaqi brush and another one with a 12mm glue bump. Last chance gone.

Decent haul, KonstantinosKarve "Charlie", a few things from Connaught, and a nice soap + generous samples from the BST here.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also, Chris' @Randomangle Pils and the lovely brush James @Acer89 reknotted for us were here Monday. Many thanks gents.
![]()
And happy belated birthday, @JamieM !
Busy week here with the bi-annually held Posidonia 2018 exhibition (shipping/maritime related).

I may just do that, worst they can do is say no. If not, do you like my mock up?Might also be worth complaining to Muehle directly even though you’re not the original buyer. They could provide a replacement without the glue bump.

Very elegantI may just do that, worst they can do is say no. If not, do you like my mock up?
View attachment 30309