p.b
Forum GOD!
I presume that knot is more or less a CH2, correct? If so then it could be the perfect brush!My Alpha Shaving Outlaw V1 handle just returned from Simpson for a Manchurian re-knotting.
I presume that knot is more or less a CH2, correct? If so then it could be the perfect brush!My Alpha Shaving Outlaw V1 handle just returned from Simpson for a Manchurian re-knotting.
Not quite, Paul. The Alpha Outlaw has an opening of 29mm for a 28mm knot. CH2 knot is 27mm, CH3 28.5mm. This knot was made for the handle. It's closer to CH3.I presume that knot is more or less a CH2, correct? If so then it could be the perfect brush!
I can personally encourage you to buy red tobacco. One of my favourites. Sincerest respects. J.My first niche fragrance just arrived.
Bought 5 samples along with this blind buy, and they threw in 4 extra samples.
Very nice indeed. Bought direct from the perfume house.
Here is: Mancera Cedrat Boise EdP
View attachment 97113
View attachment 97114
View attachment 97115
Yeah, Red Tobacco is one of my samples - can't wait to smell that.I can personally encourage you to buy red tobacco. One of my favourites. Sincerest respects. J.
How is the scent on son et lumiere? It’s been on my radar for a while but didn’t decide to pull the trigger on it yet!
As I scrolled down the page (without fully attending) I thought a sausage had arrived.
The latest thing in German engineering, wurst scalesAs I scrolled down the page (without fully attending) I thought a sausage had arrived.
